We open at 5:00 pm for dinner service. We will gladly book group luncheons as well. Just give us a call!
- Monday – Thursday: Open at 5:00 PM with last dinner seating at 8:30 PM
- Friday & Saturday: Open at 5:00 PM with last dinner seating at 9:30 PM
- Happy Hour – Monday-Friday 5:00-6:30 PM
- Bryan Hewett, Owner/Executive Chef Bryan’s Email
- Justin Wheeler, Kitchen Manager/Sous Chef Justin’s Email
We are always looking for that dedicated team player to join our family. To apply for a position at The Cellar, please prepare and send your resume to Bryan. You may also deliver your resume or application in person after 3:00 PM, Tuesday through Thursday.
Musicians seeking to perform at The Cellar – contact Bryan via phone at 208-525-9300 or email Bryan.The most important thing to know about playing at The Cellar is that you will be balancing between being entertainment and providing background music during an upscale dinner service in a relatively small venue (45 seats). Volume control is extremely important so that our guests will be able to enjoy you as well as hold a conversation without having to yell above your volume. Also, note that we mostly contract with small groups and individuals who can set up in a rather small footprint and who tend toward jazz and light rock or light country acoustic music. Lastly, our normal compensation is $100 per evening. And don’t be afraid to talk about and ask for tips – we have a tip jar).